Cozy Nest Rates & Information
$120.00 per night single
$10.00 for each extra guest
(Accommodates up to 5)
Special Booking Privileges for our Frequent or longer term Guests
Great for Honeymoon, Anniversary, Special Occasions
Perfect for an extended “off the grid” getaway to write a book or plan a project
- Non Smoking ~ Strictly Enforced
Cozy Nest Policies
- All reservations will only be guaranteed once full payment is received.
- Changes in reservations are dependent on availability.
- Once booked, a refund will only be issued if other guests reserve for the same dates. In any case, a minimum of one day penalty will apply to any cancelled reservations.
- Check in time is between the hours of 3 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. Approximate time of arrival will have to be provided a few days in advance of arrival so that arrangements can be made for someone to meet you at the house to check you in. Once in Melville, you will have to call the manager for admittance. The number of our local manager will provided once reservation is accepted and payment received.
- Check out time is 11:00 a.m.
- Check out time can be extended to noon if there are no other guests scheduled to arrive on your departure date.
- Extension of check out time past noon will be subject to additional fees.
- You will be provided with a maximum of 2 keys at check in. Charges will apply to lost or non-returned keys.
- There will be no maid services provided for stays less than 5 days unless prior arrangements have been made. A complementary maid service will be provided every 3 to4 days for stays 5 days or longer. A $50.00 fee will be charged for any additional requested maid services.
- The guest shall be responsible for doing their own dishes and maintaining general tidiness of the facility for the duration of their stay.
- The guest shall be charged additional fees for any damage or unnecessary cleaning that may be required upon their departure.
- No pets are allowed in the Guest House
- No smoking is allowed in the Guest House
- Free parking is available on the street and on the concrete slab at the back of the property.